PF balance check by UAN: Easiest way of checking PF balanceThe UAN can be had from the company where you work or can be downloaded yourself if you wish. The unique number does not change even if you change your working organization. You can easily use this number to know the account balance of your PF. There are certain steps that you need to follow to know the balance using UAN. Let us make us familiar with the steps.
4 ways check pf balance by UAN
Let us make us familiar with the steps. Steps to be followed to know PF balance using UAN, The process that you need to follow is quite easy.
- Activation of the UAN needs to be done in the first place.
- For activating you need to enter your mobile number and UAN
- A PIN will be sent to your mobile number which you will be requiring latter.
- You now need to create a password for security reasons.
- As you have your UAN and password you can know your PF balance easily. Let us see how we can know the balance using the UAN.
NO: 1 [[popular] pf balance by downloading pf passbook
- visit Epfindia.com, click on our services and next click on members.
- Then click on member passbook,
- On the next page enter your UAN Number & password and click on download
That’s it You could see pf balance details in pdf file.
Ways to know pf balance using UAN
Get Monthly PF statement SMS alerts :
As you successfully activate your UAN you will be receiving an SMS every month which will let you know about the balance of your account. You will also be able to keep a track of the contribution that you are making.
PF Passbook download: As you activate your UAN account you can download the PF passbook. The passbook will give you a detailed insight into your PF account and you will be able to know the balance that you have.
2.know pf balance on epfo Umang Mobile App:
This digital feature introduced by the organization also allows you to know the PF balance that you have using the UAN. You need to download the mobile app from the official website of the organization. As you now have the app on your phone you will be requiring the UAN number to know the balance.
- Download & install the Umang app from Itunes, or play store, Windows store.
- select epfo services app then click on member among pensioners and employer.
- Enter your UAN and password click on know your pf balance on your mobile.
3. check PF Balance by SMS in preferred language:
Using UAN for knowing balance not always requires you to have a net connection. You can simply send an SMS and have the balance details in the language that you prefer. This SMS sent to 7738299899 in the format EPFOHO UAN ENG if you wish to have the details in English.
4. Pf balance check by the Missed call:
You just need to give a missed call to the number 01122901406. Doing so, you will be able to have the account details of yours.
NOTE: It works only when you updated KYC with epfo member portal already.
Why it is good to know the PF balance
There are reasons why you should have a track of your PF balance. These are the savings that you have made for your retired life so you definitely do not want to have any mistakes to happen in such an account.
Mistakes may happen due to various reasons like non-contribution from your employer side.
and not having the amount updated by the department or maybe a loan that you have forgotten to repay.
So, use the UAN that you have a keep a track of your PF balance regularly.
Any questions regarding “pf balance, uan registration, epf transfer,updating KYC, resetting uan password” please let us know!